On a very pleasant morning early in the New Year, we delighted to meet up at CSpace Newquay with members of the Blystra Team and Lydia and Mandy from Wave Collective. Sue Fletcher, a marketing expert also joined us via Zoom. It was the first time we had all been together, properly, to discuss Blystra Arts’ development after the pandemic. It was really great to see everyone, but just as importantly, we were able to complete some great work on our future.
This was made possible at the end of 2022, when we were successful in securing a grant from CLLD for business development. It has enabled us to pay for the following important upgrades to Blystra Arts.
- Mandy and Lydia from Wave Collective have given us specialist business advice and helped us to write a business plan.
- Sue Fletcher has analysed our marketing and given advice on the way forward with it.
- Ian Smith has assisted us in rewriting our environmental and ethical sourcing policies.
- Lee from Pixolomew has helped to build our new website.
- Jowdy Davey has given professional fundraising advice.
We are thankful to everyone who has taken part in these important areas of work and to CLLD who made it possible to apply for and be successful in our application for funds from European Social Fund.